Monday, January 17, 2011

10,000 steps a day

this is my new daily target towards achieving healthy lifestyle. lucky that i have Sony Ericcson Elm phone (pic) so i can monitor steps per day. eventhough she doesn't have function as blackberry and not as style as iphone4, i think she is practical enough.
Tepon ku
Last week i have 4 days of insufficient steps, so i reward myself last nite with 2 hrs at gym at my place. 30mins on the cycling thingy and 1hr on treadmill. that is good 2 hrs. Gym is closed at 10pm though. there's guard coming to remind me and chase me out. by then i'm already flush out my energy. in my heart says thank god he's coming so that i have a reason to stop. afterwards, i went to leha kel food for a drink and having food while chill out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment